Top 5 Places for your San Antonio Engagement Photos
Planning your engagement shoot in San Antonio? I’m sharing 5 of my favorite places for your San Antonio engagement photos! If you love great architecture and nature equally, these spots are for you! Have more questions about a spot? Reach out here!
- The Missions– Unique to San Antonio, gorgeous and full of old world charm. The missions are a perfect backdrop for your engagement photos. Mission Concepcion, featured here, is usually not very busy and has a beautiful park right across the street. Oak trees and sunsets are the perfect ending to your shoot!
2. The Riverwalk– Not the whole Riverwalk, but sections of it are just perfect for your engagement session! San Antonio Riverwalk sessions are best on weekdays and require more time than typical sessions as sometimes we have to wait for spots to open up. But when it’s perfect, it’s just SO good! The Riverwalk is also perfect for elopement portraits like seen below!
3. Confluence Park– This one is really for the architecture lovers! It is a unique park, close to the Missions. With an urban and modern feel it has a vibe different than anywhere else in San Antonio. It also features lots of natural grasses, seasonal blooms and pathways that make it a beautiful spot for your San Antonio engagement photos.
4. The San Antonio Botanical Gardens– These gardens are just stunning. From the unique design of the greenhouses to the cactus house interior (always a fav) it can be used for sessions year round and in any weather. The gardens have nominal admission fee, but are well worth the price for the location! The gardens also book weddings and allow bridal shoots!
5. The Pearl San Antonio– Could we even talk about engagement photos in San Antonio without mentioning The Pearl? As a place many couples spend time, it’s only natural so many would choose this spot for their engagement photos! Best tips for The Pearl sessions? Mornings, weekdays, no holidays! This session below was an early Saturday morning before the crowds! It makes for gorgeous sessions and is always a favorite!
I’d love to know what you think of these spots! Do you have other favorites as well? You can reach out here to start planning your perfect engagement or couple session!
Once you book your session you’ll receive a complimentary style guide so you can rock your San Antonio Engagement session!
Want to see more of these locations? You can find them here!
Anna Kay Photography is a San Antonio Wedding Photographer that serves San Antonio, Austin, Hill Country and surrounding areas! Cannot wait to connect with you and plan your perfect session!